Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trans fluid blew all over the engine

Hoping that replacing fluid is all it needs and the tranny ain't busted

No beach today

how??

did it just blow the cap off while running or what?

still dont see why it would have came out that way....thats crazy

Cap??

Be right back.......

lmao nah man its not really a cap per say

the spot where the stick goes....mine "plugs" into the hole like a cap

thats the only open hole from the tranny near the engine.....im not a mechanic but i've never seen anything push the fluid back out that way

lmao nah man its not really a cap per say

the spot where the stick goes....mine "plugs" into the hole like a cap

thats the only open hole from the tranny near the engine.....im not a mechanic but i've never seen anything push the fluid back out that way
Ahhh! That was my next question lol

Nah the stick still there. Idk, maybe a hose? I put a Qt in there and letting it sit. Gonna go grab 4-5 more bottles in a minute

yeah you got a cooler hose coming from it....idk

if you said it was all on the ground it'd make some sense.....all over the engine just seems bad lol

I hate having relatives that's affiliated with bloods. If you are going to be in a gang & you're related to me then at least be a crip. I'll see one of my kinfolks out somewhere with their peoples & I'll say "what's up cous" *dap*. They be looking uneased. So now I'll say "what's up cousin". So it won't be any confusion & so my cousin can keep his job as an entry level blood

plain Greek yogurt w a 1tbsp of peanut butter and 1tbsp of jelly, bananas and granola is the goat snack

yeah you got a cooler hose coming from it....idk

if you said it was all on the ground it'd make some sense.....all over the engine just seems bad lol
Keep a blowing on the windshield

I did find an unconnected hose. Connected it and letting it set for another few minutes

I hate having relatives that's affiliated with bloods. If you are going to be in a gang & you're related to me then at least be a crip. I'll see one of my kinfolks out somewhere with their peoples & I'll say "what's up cous" *dap*. They be looking uneased. So now I'll say "what's up cousin". So it won't be any confusion & so my cousin can keep his job as an entry level blood

Say buzin.

You’re welcome.

What's the dumbest spelled word in the english language? Restaurant and Wednesday gotta be up there.

Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back