Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend way too short

c'mooooooooooooooooooooon Friday

4e6d6587d51b2c13539423357f8e203f.gif

If you ride to someone's house early in the morning. Do not blow your horn more than 4 times. If they are not coming out the house yet then do not hold the horn; either ring their doorbell or call them to notify that you're outside. Think smart before you start waking up neighbors, dumb ass

giphy.gif

If you ride to someone's house early in the morning. Do not blow your horn more than 4 times. If they are not coming out the house yet then do not hold the horn; either ring their doorbell or call them to notify that you're outside. Think smart before you start waking up neighbors, dumb ass

giphy.gif

exactly that shit is ignorant as fuck..

Heres why I have problems with people reaching back into the past to make current points. In the time that they use to make their point, the way to combat what the object they utilize is out dated.

And usually the way that they say people should combat those things, is what they would've suggested to people of that time.

That's the danger there, often times, those people aren't down for that. They say shit like that to stoke martyrs and use their deaths as story points.

My dumb ass almost got Taco Bell smh

I can't even do Taco Bell anymore. After living in the southwest for so long and eating actual Mexican food made by Mexicans for Mexicans you tend to look at Taco Bell as an abomination that no one in their right mind should ever eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back