Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta really search through Netflix to find a show worth watching. When you find one, your hooked. You binge, then you get pissed off that the last official episode was three years ago so you'll never find out what happened after the last episode.

Yesterday my bro had get together of most of the heads we grew up with around the way shit was cool to see some of these cats i havent seen in years some damn near 20 years..

But as i was chillin. i get a text from on of my friend i chill with "he's like "Hows the party"

In my head im like
d51d8001fbd19f0eadf826ee1f5a0741.jpg

He was over there social media stalking someones page.. that shit is weird ..oddball shit Its the equivalent of walking up to someones crib and standing on your toes and lookin inside the window.

Its just some momentary that just weird shit. But i was in my head like
tenor.gif

Yesterday my bro had get together of most of the heads we grew up with around the way shit was cool to see some of these cats i havent seen in years some damn near 20 years..

But as i was chillin. i get a text from on of my friend i chill with "he's like "Hows the party"

In my head im like
d51d8001fbd19f0eadf826ee1f5a0741.jpg

He was over there social media stalking someones page.. that shit is weird ..oddball shit Its the equivalent of walking up to someones crib and standing on your toes and lookin inside the window.

Its just some momentary that just weird shit. But i was in my head like
tenor.gif
Lol...ur weird

Just heard Kanye song Yikes on the radio.

Flow sound just like CyHi. I ain't even check but I bet he got credits on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back