Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie is the co owner of the spot....after waiting I offered to pay for whatever my mans was like fuck that he said he was coming down lol crazy thing is they childhood friends so homie always looks out ....

Your boy probably stay just popping up expecting shit like his homie ain't running a business lol.

Real friends kick in and that love shown to the business will be shown back if you really friends.

Your boy probably stay just popping up expecting shit like his homie ain't running a business lol.

Real friends kick in and that love shown to the business will be shown back if you really friends.
That’s the thing every time I ve gone to that spot I always cop bottles and shit...last night my mans was like nah we good my homie got us

was it a spider or a bug?
Looked like a spider. Looked just like that picture. Then as I looked closer, it was a bunch of little black spider looking things migrating up the tree too. Hundreds of whatever it was. I should’ve took a pic.

I jumped off the ladder and let my brother finish the rest.

BEFED9EE-384E-4BD7-A5B2-6EF530D88FE5.jpeg
^ closest looking one I can find native to Houston area.

Black aphids?
C53FEA05-E5C3-481D-88ED-E2BA298FCC73.jpeg

Detrimental pest if you got them all over the tree, get some lady birds in to handle them, larvae feed on them.

So your homeboy gambled and lost.

On the real tho...if I was owner and my homeboys come thru, everything stops until they get situated 1st. Gotta look out for my peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back