Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma guess someone got shot or you had to pay for some shit you ain't have nothing to do with or you got snuffed.

Let's make this thread great again.
Negatory on all 3.....I go out w my mans just to hold him down....we go to a spot his mans owns....that spot has 2 floors the upstairs is like the popping room so we get up to the club we try to go upstairs they like it’s 60 dollars I’m like y’all can eat a dick so my friend texts his mans like yo we in here come grab us and take us upstairs....homie like I’m inside the club I got y’all ....I even told these thots they can go upstairs w us when the owner shows up ....so we wait an hr later we still don’t see dude so we just left....my man was irate he was embarrassed and felt disrespected talking bout if he sees dude he gonna put a hurting on him

That equated to the worst night? Y'all went out to pop shit but mad you didn't get a comp? Smh.

My high school had an alumni reunion last night at the club. I asked one of my peoples was he going to the reunion. That nicca said "for what, to see who? to catch up on what? man, I done smashed majority of them chicks a long time ago" lol

Last edited:
36122937_472628436491524_2669153691486912512_n.jpg

I don’t care bout shit like I can pay my way through anything in this world lol it’s just I hate getting sent off

You ain't get sent off you said you ain't want to pay, you niggas tried to flex and got embarrassed cause your boy ain't as cool with the owner as he thinks.
I've been on the other side hundreds of times. I know exactly how that went down lol.

You ain't get sent off you said you ain't want to pay, you niggas tried to flex and got embarrassed cause your boy ain't as cool with the owner as he thinks.
I've been on the other side hundreds of times. I know exactly how that went down lol.
Homie is the co owner of the spot....after waiting I offered to pay for whatever my mans was like fuck that he said he was coming down lol crazy thing is they childhood friends so homie always looks out ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back