Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite the jump lol

Haha yeah it is. My s5 was running fine, a little slow, but fine so I just never upgraded it. Had a pretty heavy duty protector on it too so it didnt have any damage on it. Didnt have enough problems with it to really even bother going in and getting a new phone, but lately the batterly life just went to shit on it so I figured I might as well go grab a new one lol. Loving this newness of the S9 though.

I cant keep up with bron slander in all subforums move this to proper thread
View attachment 50758

Lebron = 3 wins - 6 loses

giphy.gif

Crazy how witta finals record like that idiots pass kobe up to compare him to MJ

Disrespectful

fixed

You got a few idiots like max kellerman who does it, but nah, when it's all said and done and lebron retires, he'll always be ranked under kobe and mj.

fixed

You got a few idiots like max kellerman who does it, but nah, when it's all said and done and lebron retires, he'll always be ranked under kobe and mj.
Under mj not kobe. And thats before he retires. Might be bc 3 of his rings he was team leader while kobe played side kick and only led for 2 of his.

Otherwise we can just compare robert horrys rings too if we wanna say fuck context

Under mj not kobe. And thats before he retires. Might be bc 3 of his rings he was team leader while kobe played side kick and only led for 2 of his.

Otherwise we can just compare robert horrys rings too if we wanna say fuck context

I can tell you started watchin ball in 2008 fam lol Shaq said out of his own mouth in their 1 on 1 special, their 2nd and 3rd rings was cuz of kobe. Shaq was coasting after their first ring.

I can tell you started watchin ball in 2008 fam lol Shaq said out of his own mouth in their 1 on 1 special, their 2nd and 3rd rings was cuz of kobe. Shaq was coasting after their first ring.
Lmao idc what shaq says numbers dont lie

Dude got fat, kept eating junk food, n said fuck practice

Still put up more points than young kobe in his prime.

"But but shaq said"

maxkeller.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back