Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad shit about Bourdain.

Mental health is a huge problem that we not only dont take seriously enough but have no idea how to combat.

One of my friends comitted suicide a few months back. Dude jumped off the 17th floor of a NY city apartment. Shit was sad as fuck when it hit that close to home.

I'm rockin Caps hockey jerseys all 2018

giphy.gif

Sad shit about Bourdain.

Mental health is a huge problem that we not only dont take seriously enough but have no idea how to combat.

One of my friends comitted suicide a few months back. Dude jumped off the 17th floor of a NY city apartment. Shit was sad as fuck when it hit that close to home.
Horrible. I'm Sorry to hear man. In my experience, the best thing to keep in mind is there's only one life so don't take it for granted. Being able to wake up with the chance to achieve success, love, happiness everyday >>> Whatever it is that has you at that point of no return

Horrible. I'm Sorry to hear man. In my experience, the best thing to keep in mind is there's only one life so don't take it for granted. Being able to wake up with the chance to achieve success, love, happiness everyday >>> Whatever it is that has you at that point of no return

Yea man. Appreciate that. And I feel you but thats easy to say when you don't have the mental issues that people who commit suicide have. Telling this to someone clinically depressed is like telling a person with the flu to just stop coughing.

I honestly had to start talking with people around me, mostly younger cousins to make sure theyre not dealing with something. Cant deal something like this happening that close to me.

You have to imagine how dark it gets for them during that time that they feel suicide is the best option for them. I never want to get to that point.

Yea man. Appreciate that. And I feel you but thats easy to say when you don't have the mental issues that people who commit suicide have. Telling this to someone clinically depressed is like telling a person with the flu to just stop coughing.

I honestly had to start talking with people around me, mostly younger cousins to make sure their not dealing with something. Cant deal something like this happening that close to me.
I feel you. I only said something because a year and a half ago I almost killed myself from depression and I was so mentally damaged at the time

Sometimes I be thinking im having a bad day ,then my conscious kicks in and be like

"but you that nigga b"

giphy.gif

Sometimes I be thinking im having a bad day ,then my conscious kicks in and be like

"but you that nigga b"

giphy.gif

Yea this is me too. But i realized a while back my bad days aint really shit. Ill be mad I have to work or mad a bitch aint texting me back after I shitted on her for days but now need her to get a nut.

Damn bruh. Glad you didnt man. Do whatever you can not to repress to that state man. Shit would hurt a lot of people.

You're a brave person for even being able to admit that man.
Ehhh I was deciding on letting it fly or not but I try to be as open as possible. Plus, we're human it's probably better to know anyways that someone went through it and came out. Might give someone hope

And I'm good now thanks but that's in the past I'm so far removed from that

Ehhh I was deciding on letting it fly or not but I try to be as open as possible. Plus, we're human it's probably better to know anyways that someone went through it and came out. Might give someone hope

And I'm good now thanks but that's in the past I'm so far removed from that

Dope shit man. Glad to hear that.

People dont talk about depression mental issues enough, but what people talk about even less is peoples destructive/self destructive/self sabotaging actions and behaviors.. those things are so much more of a "norm" than the former its normalized to the point where people just dismiss these things and say shit like man he/she is crazy... and never really put any thought past that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back