Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie I felt Doug Ford had a mean come up. That dude had arguably zero experience before his brother was elected. He watched his brother become the laughing stock of Canadian politics, and to make things worse his brother passed away. NDP held it down and Doug had to regain aaaalll the support and then he had to get financing. Now if he was running for mayor FINE that's easy compared to a lot of things but to run for premier !? Whole nother ball game AND win ? Now you saying something.

Even if you don't like Doug he was smart and very determined. I think the issue with the NDP is that they lack direction. They have a lot of abstract plans that don't always correlate with their vision, They have young people but young people aren't reliable during elections because they don't always Fuckin vote. Kathleen Wynne I heard a lot of complaints about her and she wasn't the most popular person in Ontario.....

i liked rob ford i thought he did well but antics over shadow all his work . Your right about doug but i was unsure if he can complete all what he promised to do . im glad kathleen wynne is out, she was terrible as hell

Yea DC gonna be lit.

I'm in Baltimore and they going dumb at my bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back