Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe 5 rings, 2 finals mvps (shaq got other 3)

Bron 3 rings, 3 finals mvps

"Kobe carried shaq"

:hahaha:
Lol he don't show them finals stats though.

And didn't Kobe average like 18 points was finals? And Shaq was so beastly they still won 4-0 or 4-1 that series

Lebron fans bring up the most pointless arguments lol Iguodala was the finals mvp, that means he carried the team? lol

Yall can do better than this. Go back to the drawing board.

At the end of the day, 3 wins, 6 loses. I know it hurts, your favorite player is a loser.

Lebron fans bring up the most pointless arguments lol Iguodala was the finals mvp, that means he carried the team? lol

At the end of the day, 3 wins, 6 loses. I know it hurts, your favorite player is a loser.

My favorite player is Jordan

Sometimes I be thinking im having a bad day ,then my conscious kicks in and be like

"but you that nigga b"

giphy.gif
that aint your mind nigga, my name aint conscious

Lmaoooo fam

Please dont tell me u posted the stats for the year the lakers DIDNT GET TO THE FINALS

these the real playoffs stats...and believe the finals stats hurt your case more
View attachment 50772
View attachment 50773
View attachment 50777

U posted these 2002-2003 stats :
View attachment 50778

Lakers didnt win a ring that year
View attachment 50779

Goldie: No shaq didnt carry kobe bc kobe scored more points that year they didnt make it to the finals!!!

:hahaha:

2 of the 3 they avg'd just about the same amount of points lol It's a moot point.

Nah it means iggy played the most pivotal role in the finals. All the guys u praise over bron had guys who performed better than them for most of their rings during the finals. Shaq being the most obvious one.

Bron has been the best player on the court for damn near all his finals...but for 100% of the ones he won.

The debate isnt who has more rings, its whos a better player

Goldie: **ignores context and posts wrong stats**

Nah it means iggy played the most pivotal role in the finals. All the guys u praise over bron had guys who performed better than them for most of their rings during the finals. Shaq being the most obvious one.

Bron has been the best player on the court for damn near all his finals...but for 100% of the ones he won.

The debate isnt who has more rings, its whos a better player

Goldie: **ignores context and posts wrong stats**

Rings will always be a factor, you lebron fans try so hard to pretend it isn't a factor. Get used to it, your favorite player's a loser fam.

Just imagine if that was bron that would be your ammo against him

But kobe gets a pass

Therefore u hold lebron to a higher standard than kobe then turn around n say kobes better

Contradiction, contradiction

Again, you care about everything BUT winning. That's why Lebron's about to get swept tonight and it's gonna be glorious to watch :hahaha:
Whether bron gets swept or not

Bron>kobe

Winning is.definitely.important but if ur comparing players individually u gotta do more than scream ring count but thats all u got

Whether bron gets swept or not

Bron>kobe

Winning is.definitely.important but if ur comparing players individually u gotta do more than scream ring count but thats all u got

There's a million reasons why kobe is superior but the ring argument is already the nail in the coffin. Not to mention kobe is a 12 time all defensive player and lebron is a 5. Kobe chose to guard the other team's best player his entire career while lebron was scared to guard durant last game. Like i said, it's not even close, but i entertain the debate for the laughs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back