Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I've been lowkey spammin yall wit this shit, but I cant help but pass on this black excellence.

THIS is what people mean when they say we're the richest black collective within the global diaspora. We can do anything we put our minds to, we just need to lean on each other and have a common goal.

This is the type of shit I want my kids to learn from!

lol shit I had to graduate in May because my guidance counselor neglected to tell me I needed to take a specific class in my program.... so I’m like bitch it’s ur fault ...I ran my schedule pAst u before u every semester for approval....tookmy grievance all the way to the board....i had to take the class just one class and pay for that shit out of pocket fucking waste of money.....hold ur head @Kandy talk to ur prof He should change that shit

lol shit I had to graduate in May because my guidance counselor neglected to tell me I needed to take a specific class in my program.... so I’m like bitch it’s ur fault ...I ran my schedule pAst u before u every semester for approval....tookmy grievance all the way to the board....i had to take the class just one class and pay for that shit out of pocket fucking waste of money.....hold ur head @Kandy talk to ur prof He should change that shit
Similar thing happened to me minus the counselor. Didn't realize one class was a prerequisite of another and had to take one class at a time to finish, that bullshit

Similar thing happened to me minus the counselor. Didn't realize one class was a prerequisite of another and had to take one class at a time to finish, that bullshit
Shit was stupid I’m like yo since y’all fucked up the class is free right??? Nah had to pay for it

I know I've been lowkey spammin yall wit this shit, but I cant help but pass on this black excellence.

THIS is what people mean when they say we're the richest black collective within the global diaspora. We can do anything we put our minds to, we just need to lean on each other and have a common goal.

This is the type of shit I want my kids to learn from!

And even more proof we can do it without Niggaz harassing the fuck outta my broke ass then tryna guilt niggaz when they fail....

When you got a good plan you ain't gotta shove shit down Niggaz throats...

If it's popping, it's popping

No excuse to be broke.

I'm in these Vegas streets selling penis to these females at $0.50 per pump.

Some times I leave with $2.50. Some times I walk out with $155.00. Gotta take chances and roll the dice ya know?

No excuse to be broke.

I'm in these Vegas streets selling penis to these females at $0.50 per pump.

Some times I leave with $2.50. Some times I walk out with $155.00. Gotta take chances and roll the dice ya know?
Shit like this reminds me this a random thought thread

Martin is the GOAT show behind the Cosby Show. Idk why but I can't watch the final season of it. It just doesn't sit well that Martin & Gina couldn't be in the same room that final season

First time hooping in like 2 yrs...::I’m washed chasing this white boy who plays for Denver University for like 30 mins straight fam is moving like Ray Allen out here through screens down screens staggered screens pick and roll.....time to get back in playing shape

At the barbershop and it's full as fuck. Damn. Usually I'd just dip but this hair needs to be tamed asap. We getting to unsafe negro territory.

bout to get out in this yard

lawd

feels like 104 outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back