Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
77tj.gif
:sup:

I appealed the grades. There is still hope.

Take the L and do better next time. If anything the Prof gave you a lesson for the real world with that fail. Money can be lost over simple shit like that and ain't nobody trying to hear your excuses or an "appeal" because something simple you forgot cost the company, district, or whomever you end up working for money or other resources.

Take the L and do better next time. If anything the Prof gave you a lesson for the real world with that fail. Money can be lost over simple shit like that and ain't nobody trying to hear your excuses or an "appeal" because something simple you forgot cost the company, district, or whomever you end up working for money or other resources.
Lmao nigga chill. You’re taking this too serious.

You’re putting too much effort into showing you like to see mfs fail.

Lmao nigga chill. You’re taking this too serious.

You’re putting too much effort into showing you like to see mfs fail.

Actually I don't, but I realize that in order to win, you're going to lose. Every loss has a lesson behind it, learn from your mistakes, remember them always, and push forward to eventual success.

"You can't win all the time. But you can't lose forever, either." - Sgt Randy Chang.

Actually I don't, but I realize that in order to win, you're going to lose. Every loss has a lesson behind it, learn from your mistakes, remember them always, and push forward to eventual success.

"You can't win all the time. But you can't lose forever, either." - Sgt Randy Chang.
I ain’t tryna hear all that. I’m about to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back