Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta go to the shop on a Tuesday or Wednesday, everybody in there on Saturday

Yup. I actually wanted to go yesterday after work but ended up trapped till 5:30 when I was supposed to be out at 4 and anytime after 430 on a Fri you just asking for it. Had to do it today cause some Sundays he doesn't even bother opening.

White people nasty bruh.

White peoples responses online when someone states how nasty / disgusting it is to have a dog lick you in the mouth / face:

- A dogs mouth is cleaner than human hands

- I love my fur babies

- Actually, it makes your immune system stronger to all kinds of bacteria

- Why do you have to bring race into this

- I love puppy kisses......yum yum yum

lol shit I had to graduate in May because my guidance counselor neglected to tell me I needed to take a specific class in my program.... so I’m like bitch it’s ur fault ...I ran my schedule pAst u before u every semester for approval....tookmy grievance all the way to the board....i had to take the class just one class and pay for that shit out of pocket fucking waste of money.....hold ur head @Kandy talk to ur prof He should change that shit
It’s being appealed because my advisor said that my reason was valid enough to get an appeal. I was mad as shit but I don’t dwell on shit too much. I shook the shit off and said if they don’t take my appeal, I’ll just take the class one more time and just graduate in August. However, I will be using my same work and will have a different instructor. So either way, I’ll be graduating just not next month.

But why anonymous? Also @Goldie reveal this.

It’s being appealed because my advisor said that my reason was valid enough to get an appeal. I was mad as shit but I don’t dwell on shit too much. I shook the shit off and said if they don’t take my appeal, I’ll just take the class one more time and just graduate in August. However, I will be using my same work and will have a different instructor. So either way, I’ll be graduating just not next month.

But why anonymous? Also @Goldie reveal this.

White peoples responses online when someone states how nasty / disgusting it is to have a dog lick you in the mouth / face:

- A dogs mouth is cleaner than human hands

- I love my fur babies

- Actually, it makes your immune system stronger to all kinds of bacteria

- Why do you have to bring race into this

- I love puppy kisses......yum yum yum

White people are savages. They will put animals over humans all day. And say humans can be terrible when its white people who are the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back