Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not ban her? Isn't this a clear rule in the abw rule book? While y'all having a competition to ban someone and letting the worst, clearly with some racial issues, poster run wild.
Nobody is gonna lose sleep over her getting banned. So what y'all waiting on?
cuz we bout to have a game show who is the most racist

:foh5:

I went out to cut the lawn and the damn lawnmower don't wanna work. I was out there for about 20 minutes trying to get that shit working before I said fuck it. That shit frustrated the hell outta me

Waka Flocka dropped an album too

23 songs or some shit...nah

Cause me saying she racist is an opinion. Whose having a competition?

She ain’t been banned because no matter how annoying she is, she still doing more numbers than half you niggas.

Than who. I'm been had computers putin foh. I'll make YOUR thread pop.

Flockaveli had some dope tracks to me
its 2018 brah

im not listening to anything past 15 tracks, and it still depends on the artist

whats waka gon say in 23 tracks that he cant say in 12?

My 19 year old nephew said he can beat me in basketball. I told him we ball different, real ballers branch out. if you're was a real baller then at your age, you should be linking up with your squad & hit up any & every park & recreation center in the city, giving the work to whoever in it instead of playing in your neighborhood.

Sums up last night lol

Pffffffffhhhh...lol....on God...

magiclaughTW.gif

Someone brought up the tweet from earlier this week of JR asking who was winning the battle between push and Drake, and someone responded at the time .."nigga, don't you got some more important shit to focus on right now"

download.gif

Jr gone Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back