Not open for further replies.
Idkh single ppl shop for food, everything is in packs of 4 and better

Don't get me started on buying meats, pause

divorced coworker said the same thing

he was like you cant make no damn chilli for one lol

says he tosses out a bunch of shit every week smh

Idkh single ppl shop for food, everything is in packs of 4 and better

Don't get me started on buying meats, pause
Eat it for lunch/dinner for the next 4-5 days NH or share w/ya fam.

Edited*
Nvm. I aint answer this right, but I think you get what I'm sayin. I meant to respond to AP... I forgot.

Last edited:
divorced coworker said the same thing

he was like you cant make no damn chilli for one lol

says he tosses out a bunch of shit every week smh
I'm a make some oxtails tomorrow. Aint not way I'm a eat it all b4 I got out on Monday. I don't even want it all. I got catfish nuggets for Sunday

The academics expressed concern that Project Maven will help the military become “just a short step away from authorizing autonomous drones to kill automatically, without human supervision or meaningful human control.” The letter also cited recent Cambridge Analytica scandals as demonstrating “growing public concern over allowing the tech industries to wield so much power.”

these niggas wont stop til Arnold really has to tool up

You grew up on a sausage, onion, and white bread diet

I like big complete meals but I'm not buying and cook anything extravagant for just me. It'll go to waste

In other words, you're buying ready-made frozen shit and are complaining that they make them for families and not for one person.

but you clam you're "cooking".

1527879968601.jpg

Any of yall in the DC or Baltimore area? I was out there a lil while ago and somebody brought some "Hip hop fish and chicken" to the function... I aint never heard of that shit in my life but I aint gon front that chicken was pretty gotdamn good lol

Im going to take a nap b

You better hope I don't wake up with this same energy

q11hf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back