Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hoe is racist af and she think she slick with the shit.

U really don't know him i do i did not tell 1 lie. If he was white, chinese, latin, indian, arab he would still be the same person and do these same things have the same characteristics. Obviously minus the wanting white people wiped out if he was white. But the point being he would be who he is character and personality wise regardless of what ethnicity the guy was

Stop spreading your false accusations on me and your propaganda on me

U really don't know him i do i did not tell 1 lie. If he was white, chinese, latin, indian, arab he would still be the same person and do these same things have the same characteristics. Obviously minus the wanting white people wiped out if he was white. But the point being he would be who he is character and personality wise regardless of what ethnicity the guy was

Stop spreading your false accusations on me and your propaganda on me
Still racist.

Still racist.

It really isn't your own insecurities are making u think it is when it isn't i know 100% on God i'm not racist so your false accusation means nothing

Why can't u accept him for being him why u always wanna hide behind the race card. Let him be him simple

It really isn't your own insecurities are making u think it is when it isn't i know 100% on God i'm not racist so your false accusation means nothing

Why can't u accept him for being him why u always wanna hide behind the race card. Let him be him simple
You say a lot of suspect stuff.

Why is ABW acting like Gee is some kind of moral valued old values hippy type dude?

This a guy that is notorious for smoking blunts while he gets head, wants white people wiped of the face of the earth for their history of white oppression on ethnics, has sold crack cocaine and heroin, has fired gun shots at enemies, doesn't give a damn about no healthy vegan organic meal proudly eats greazy KFC and pork fried rice, doesn't give a damn about being loud and obnoxious around elderly white women

Don't get him mistaken
This is how she likes her black people. You filled nearly every stereotype in the book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back