Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schools out for the kids. It’s bittersweet because I’m gonna miss some of them. Tomorrow is my last day.

Issa celebration tho and my son gone til Sunday.
Turn up!
8F512C4F-A83D-450F-8B80-5867B835D363.gif

Man this morning I was feeling good, but by mid day everyone was just bothering me. I was looking at everyone like

View attachment 49335
People were calling me about little petty bullshit beefs in their life and I was totally disgusted that I know these people.

I was just in general hating everyone and everything.

:hahaha:

Then I thought about it and realized I forgot to take my meds this morning.

No more than an hour later

View attachment 49336
WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!!....LOL, I love this shit b

Needed that even out.

What's wild is from your posts, this must be fairly new thing. But you been living ya life at that low state of you haven t had something to offset that imbalance.

And you ain't locked up or down bad. Married with kids and a career.

Count ya blessing fam cuz everyone aint that fortunate.

Needed that even out.

What's wild is from your posts, this must be fairly new thing. But you been living ya life at that low state of you haven t had something to offset that imbalance.

And you ain't locked up or down bad. Married with kids and a career.

Count ya blessing fam cuz everyone aint that fortunate.
I'm personally surprised at the noticable difference in thought. Shits like a light switch, as far as where I am...I've been very very lucky. Someone up there loves me

LOL, teller: "oh my gawd,this guy has a huge gun on him,Security"

Cop:"alright hands up what kind of weapon do you have on you,+searches below waist+ wtf,are you

Erect ? Where's the weapon !

Victim: "I ain't got no weapon on me bruh,I think the teller purdy"

she wasnt that damn pretty lmao

I make it a point not to go out in public like that the day after I been on uppers tho

everything be lookin like steak

I'm watching the Cosby Show. I didn't know Claire was in a grade higher than Cliff in high school. He must've got held back or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back