Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
true and its pretty sad they killed him . idk if he was innocent person or what but from i seen he cared a lot of about his city and wanted a change. he help put on all of those artistes
yea that one kind of fucked me up...i mean he was definitely affiliated and connected to some street shit...so aint no telling but it was nt the way he carried himself....especially when u think of the fact that he got killed in like the 4th most expensive neighborhood in Chicago....he died in the hospital across from my crib

yea that one kind of fucked me up...i mean he was definitely affiliated and connected to some street shit...so aint no telling but it was nt the way he carried himself....especially when u think of the fact that he got killed in like the 4th most expensive neighborhood in Chicago....he died in the hospital across from my crib

damn . ya that shit caught me off guard when i was seen the news about it . hopefully they catch whoever did it

upload_2018-5-31_13-26-42.png

giphy.gif

I'm watching Boyz In Da Hood. When I was coming up in the hood; I was the Tre out of my crew. That nigga in the group that knew better & had sense. I got some Boyz In Da Hood statements & questions. How did Lil Chris end up in a wheelchair? Tf did Doughboy & Lil Chris steal at the store for them to go to juvenile for a long time. Them niggas must've stole $1,000 worth of candy or something. I noticed at the "Welcome Home Doughboy" party, when those South Central thots was talking about Tre. Why Ricky's baby momma was making those facial expression, talking about Tre? Ricky's baby momma look like she was trying to choose too. You can't trust anybody smh

Man this morning I was feeling good, but by mid day everyone was just bothering me. I was looking at everyone like

EmotionalUnawareFieldmouse-max-1mb.gif
People were calling me about little petty bullshit beefs in their life and I was totally disgusted that I know these people.

I was just in general hating everyone and everything.

:hahaha:

Then I thought about it and realized I forgot to take my meds this morning.

No more than an hour later

oW3j9eY.png
WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!!....LOL, I love this shit b

Pinky & The Brain Christmas episode (1995) is a cot damn classic.

Got me in my feels

:myheart:

Everybody love everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back