Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
People been having short fuses for weeks now, the hell is happening around here.

ABW APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!!

Folks said they tired of being cordial...having common sense debates...getting somewhat along...overall being positive.

They said it's time to act ig'nant and just act da fucc up. Any peace b/t posters is now over. No more hiding their hatred for one another. Rage begins to creep in. Riots. Dead posters begin to rise.

REPENT MUTHAFUCCAS!! REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!

ABW APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!!

Folks said they tired of being cordial...having common sense debates...getting somewhat along...overall being positive.

They said it's time to act ig'nant and just act da fucc up. Any peace b/t posters is now over. No more hiding their hatred for one another. Rage begins to creep in. Riots. Dead posters begin to rise.

REPENT MUTHAFUCCAS!! REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!
LOL when I first started posting niggas was acting like this is a mature board lol

Morning y'all, think about negative shit today.

Think about if you have kids, the smile you see on their face you could never see again if they lost their life today. Think about that and cherish them.

Think about if you have a S/O, how it makes them feel when you wrong them. Think about that and treat them right.

Think about being black in America and how we are demonized. Think about that, love and don't demonize yourself.

Think about how much you hate your job, coworkers and boss. Think about that, and appreciate how you grind to not be homeless while there are people who are homeless that would love to have in them what you have in you.

Think about how misery loves company, think about that. Think about that if you ever feel alone.

Why do white women love telling folks their medical issues? Like maam i dont need to know this.

On another note told my job im be like an hour late i might go get a haircut. But nah

Why do white women love telling folks their medical issues? Like maam i dont need to know this.

On another note told my job im be like an hour late i might go get a haircut. But nah
this lady at my job told this other coworker that sometimes, her nose leaks brain matter or some shit

tf??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back