Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao I do NOT play those games....after a few times of going thru a whole day just fine and then getting flamed as soon as my head hit the pillow, nah

we gone hash this out now, or you gone hold your peace

that other shit is psycho to me...dont chill w/ me all day kissing and smiling and then turn completely around when night falls lol....I start thinking about everything i ate that day and if she made it.....where are my keys right now?....do I got money in the car? lol

you gotta bring it up first bruh.....pull up w/ some coffee and lay that shit out

if she's really mad, at least you'll have the fight now and can sleep later

Bruuuhhh...she is good for doing that shut! Lol!

Man I half asleep when I feel her rollin over to face me then, then wanna bring up whateva ot is she could've brought up b4 I'm asleep. I think I snapped on her once and bussed out "MAN IF YOU DON'T TAKE YO AZZZ TO SLEEP!"

Needless to say she ain't like that.

Reactions: 1/2
If she smokes, she pokes.

no lies told here

ended up in all kinda cars and apartments gettin that work just from going out for a smoke

always a chick outside the club or party or whatever that needs a square or a lighter or both

crazy how easy that turned into "so where u going?"

this tall ass white chick asked me that once, I said home.....then she TOLD me that WE were going to get something to eat at *named specific place* and then going to my crib to fuck

being a gentleman and all, I said........"Shit, lets go"

shit ended up being wack but she was a trip...still "cool" now

What yall niggas know about animorphs though
51XR5TVK5SL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I met this woman name Tamika. Here go the story

So I'm politicking with this chicken, wondering if I'm a creep her. She is a little hood rat chick from 25th named Tamika
So I'm coming through, like I do, you know, getting my bark on. I Knew she was a thug because when I met her, she had a scarf on
She wore a Fifty-four, eleven, size seven in girls, baby face, would look like she was eleven with curls
So I said "Girlfriend, remember me from way back? I'm the same cat with the wave cap, the motherfucker that TNT used to blaze at. still here, so it's all good. Oh, you know my niggas Rich and them doing they thing on 35th Ave. It's a small hood, and it's all wood, so let me get that number, hook it up, a'ight".

always a chick outside the club or party or whatever that needs a square or a lighter or both

Got put onto this fact about 12 years ago. At one of those white frat parties, with my white roommate. Long story short I attempt to put him on a chick that had been eyeing him all night. His response was, "Is she a smoker?"

Me-"Fuck if I know. Why that matter?
WFB- "I only date smokers bro"
Me- "Huh....but why??"
WFB- "Simple bro. If she smokes. She pokes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back