Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heavy metal king hold big shit with spare clips

Gon listen to Mobb Deep the whole way to get ready to touch down in NY. I might even rock Timbs this weekend, dont give a fuck how hot it gets.

Summer in NY/North Jersey/Philly >>> anywhere else.

And yea I threw Jersey in there. Fuck yall.

Holy shit I lost my phone in my house for an hr

Then I finally thought to call my phone from my laptop. Then I hear my phone ringing in the living room but the way the ringer is, you kinda can't tell where the sound is coming from. It would sound close then I would run to where I think it is and then it would sound far away. Then on the 2nd attempt I do some digging and this shit was in my fuckin pocket the whole time

I'm furious but at the same time this shit funny as fuck

Holy shit I lost my phone in my house for an hr

Then I finally thought to call my phone from my laptop. Then I hear my phone ringing in the living room but the way the ringer is, you kinda can't tell where the sound is coming from. It would sound close then I would run to where I think it is and then it would sound far away. Then on the 2nd attempt I do some digging and this shit was in my fuckin pocket the whole time

I'm furious but at the same time this shit funny as fuck

Ok

Maybe if you had one on your team...you wouldn't have been droppin posts and porch pics about being in a drought for 43 days.

#BigGurlsSaveLives

#BigGurlsEndDroughts

#WheresEarl
Well played

:mf2:nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back