Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
we bought one when we were living in that godforsaken weekly. Saved us a lot of money, but the shit was fuckin tedious, plus you had to hang up clothes to dry. Some shit we just had to put in the dryer tho.
Portable dryer coming next week

It's annoying lifting this thing up the stairs in the bathroom to get to the sink

I get so frustrated when i cant fit certain stuff in my car and i have to ask my dad to borrow the avalanche

he already keep a buncha shit back there anyway, but i have to take all of it out, and put it all back when im finished

it cant even carry 15+ bags of mulch comfortably

Old Dodge Grand Caravan would solve this. The late 90's jellybean lookin joints. We had a 97 with tha 3.3L engine in it. All you gotta do it take out the middle and rear bench seats and you got a shitload of space to haul whatever. Seats were easy as shit to take out. I used to haul shit in that thing all the time. Upright freezer, washer and dryer, or a shitload of boxes and shit whenever we moved.

Portable dryer coming next week

It's annoying lifting this thing up the stairs in the bathroom to get to the sink

We just left it in the master bathroom. It was easier that way. Stick it in the tub when it was in use, put in the corner when it wasn't.

We just left it in the master bathroom. It was easier that way. Stick it in the tub when it was in use, put in the corner when it wasn't.
Didn't even think of the tub..but mine is kinda bulky so Idk if it'll fit so just sits in the corner next to the litter box

Idk if I wanna put the dryer in the bathroom too it's gonna look too cluttered in there

First thought was giving a kidney shot when I saw this, but I'm glad I have a child that's appreciative of everything given to him.

Somehow, some way, I think the parent gotta wear some of the blame for the child to do something like that

My oldest daughter is 7, never asks for money (yet, I know lol)
But for the last couple weeks, she been asking for chores so that she can EARN an allowance. She even wrote out the list of stuff

I know I ain't perfect, but I'm not gonna allow her to have a mindset that would lead her to do something like this

Old Dodge Grand Caravan would solve this. The late 90's jellybean lookin joints. We had a 97 with tha 3.3L engine in it. All you gotta do it take out the middle and rear bench seats and you got a shitload of space to haul whatever. Seats were easy as shit to take out. I used to haul shit in that thing all the time. Upright freezer, washer and dryer, or a shitload of boxes and shit whenever we moved.

This the reason I copped the Grand Caravan last year instead of a SUV

Didn't even need a uhaul when I moved. Shits is hella underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back