Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern cats slow man.

I was playing Fortnite last night with some friends and we needed a fourh so one of my boys was like he had someone that could run with us.

I was told dude was from Louisiana.

I tried to make small talk with dude and was like "yo so you from Louisiana?"

He said, "nah im from New Orleans."

Man I couldnt stop laughing for a good 5 minutes and dude never realized why I was laughing.

@AP21, @silverfoxx , @caddo man just because

Don't mess with the South. He said what he said.

Southern cats slow man.

I was playing Fortnite last night with some friends and we needed a fourh so one of my boys was like he had someone that could run with us.

I was told dude was from Louisiana.

I tried to make small talk with dude and was like "yo so you from Louisiana?"

He said, "nah im from New Orleans."

Man I couldnt stop laughing for a good 5 minutes and dude never realized why I was laughing.

@AP21, @silverfoxx , @caddo man just because

must've been this nigga

lmfao

reminds me of when ol girl called my p.o. and told them I went out of state to new orleans after I posted some pictures smh

first and last time I ever laughed with that lady

The key is to have fun and talk shit

Indeed bruh. I did that especially talk shit to myself to will myself through the workouts lol. Bruh I haven't felt that defeated after an activity in a long time. Any challenge, I always gravitate to. Its definitely a workout that I will stay doing.

just randomly remembered when I wanted a Avalanche lmao

so glad I didnt buy that shit

avalanche shouldnt even be a truck

the bed is small af and you really cant carry anything worth a damn in it

It was the hybrid SUT joins that was the wave at the time. The Hummer truck was the shit too even though the bed is useless.

I get so frustrated when i cant fit certain stuff in my car and i have to ask my dad to borrow the avalanche

he already keep a buncha shit back there anyway, but i have to take all of it out, and put it all back when im finished

it cant even carry 15+ bags of mulch comfortably

I was only looking at the LTZ's and they still look aight

they finally stopped using that black plastic shit around the trim and bumpers and saved em

but yeah I need a truck for truck shit

Last edited:
I was only looking at the LTZ's and they still look aight

they finally stopped using that black plastic shit around the trip and bumpers and saved em

but yeah I need a truck for truck shit

brah, i was trying to find me a second lil vehicle, specifically a lil truck to carry shit around

Man we shoulda bought a portable washing machine a looongg ago

we bought one when we were living in that godforsaken weekly. Saved us a lot of money, but the shit was fuckin tedious, plus you had to hang up clothes to dry. Some shit we just had to put in the dryer tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back