Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next boyfriend gotta be a traveling machine because I had a dream that I was in Hawaii on some Moana shit. I loved it.

Kuaui is beautiful

Priced high af, but its beautiful

Southern cats slow man.

I was playing Fortnite last night with some friends and we needed a fourh so one of my boys was like he had someone that could run with us.

I was told dude was from Louisiana.

I tried to make small talk with dude and was like "yo so you from Louisiana?"

He said, "nah im from New Orleans."

Man I couldnt stop laughing for a good 5 minutes and dude never realized why I was laughing.

@AP21, @silverfoxx , @caddo man just because

Southern cats slow man.

I was playing Fortnite last night with some friends and we needed a fourh so one of my boys was like he had someone that could run with us.

Man I couldnt stop laughing for a good 5 minutes and dude never realized why I was laughing.

Pull up.

Southern cats slow man.

NO is a whole other animal. The same way Atlanta aint the same as the rest of Georgia.

Southern cats slow man.

must've been this nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back