Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elzo69Renaissance

I'm starting to understand how people get hooked on these court shows now.

Just saw the whole....."restraining order"..........hustle play out on People's Court a few hours ago.

Dude was in court suing his ex-girlfriend's daughter for $1,950 he loaned her to help her buy a car.

Him and his ex were together for 5 years and at some point her and her daughter moved in to live with him...........at his Aunt's house.

His aunt is 94 years old and he's her primary caregiver.

Come to find out, his girlfriend was able to get a restraining order on him because he..........."grabbed her wrist" and pushed her.

As a result, he couldn't live with his aunt anymore.........because his ex and her daughter were still living in his aunt's house, and he would've been in violation of the restraining order if he were to live there.

There was a modification to the restraining order that allowed him to visit his Aunt to care for her and take her to her doctor's appointments and everything.

When that came up in court, the ex said....."I didn't have a problem with that."

To which Judge Milian said........"how gracious of you."

Props to her for seeing right through that bullshit.

This bitch is living in her ex dude's Aunt's house...........rent free.........and she has the nerve to say she doesn't have a problem with him coming over to take care of his 94yr old Aunt.

View attachment 45545

Anyway, the judge ruled in his favor and the daughter has to pay back the $1,950.......yet, the mother and daughter are still living in the Aunt's house without having to pay any rent or anything.

View attachment 45545

Dirty game out here y'all...........dirty game.

View attachment 45546

That "The First 48" shyt right there.

I'm looking at this random chick live on FB. Her friend turned to the camera; mercy smh, she looked like Crunchy Black with a carrot top

I’m dying at this court story....fam needs to get his aunt to evict them give them a 30 day notice so the grandma can move or she ll die soon and more than likely leave the crib to homie and he can start the eviction process...them hoes set that nigga up seen that nigga coming a mile away

I’m dying at this court story....fam needs to get his aunt to evict them give them a 30 day notice so the grandma can move or she ll die soon and more than likely leave the crib to homie and he can start the eviction process...them hoes set that nigga up seen that nigga coming a mile away

Well, dude said it's in process..........but I guess the wheels of justice don't move fast enough.

Obligatory reference to The Wire:

them hoes set that nigga up................seen that nigga coming a mile away

@ 1:52

Last edited:
My father calls my wife's phone by accident thinking he's calling the VA..

My wife's goes .."oh no this ain't the VA, this Zack's wife"

This nigga dead ass says.."who??"

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png
Between him, my mother, my grandmother's, my aunts and uncles and my upbringing

I honestly do not know how I'm not a serial killer

Is it okay for parents to treat disrespectful children like police treat disrespectful children?

Man law violation occurred yesterday

So im calling a customer service rep at another site to see if an order is going to to through yesterday and he telling me no i have this shit on speaker as usual so i can multi task and hes telling me no he says no no papi.. i was lookin at the manager like yo thats gay as fuck wtf and for the next 30 minutes everyone was dying saying papi this papi that.

So i was like

20180511_074323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back