Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always classic tv when Judge Mathis starts schooling crackheads on the drug game.

lmao

*pushes glasses up*

Boy I know a crackhead when I see a crackhead.......t'huh......look like you stopped up there on 8th avenue and got you a few 20 pieces on the way in here if you ask me........and I know.....I see you laughing but you didnt deny it......rocky......we gone call you rocky, ok....aalllright

5a578491cd4d8.jpeg

I swear this will never not be funny to me

@Elzo69Renaissance

I'm starting to understand how people get hooked on these court shows now.

Just saw the whole....."restraining order"..........hustle play out on People's Court a few hours ago.

Dude was in court suing his ex-girlfriend's daughter for $1,950 he loaned her to help her buy a car.

Him and his ex were together for 5 years and at some point her and her daughter moved in to live with him...........at his Aunt's house.

His aunt is 94 years old and he's her primary caregiver.

Come to find out, his girlfriend was able to get a restraining order on him because he..........."grabbed her wrist" and pushed her.

Jason Terry gif after Nuggets beat them.gif

As a result, he couldn't live with his aunt anymore.........because his ex and her daughter were still living in his aunt's house, and he would've been in violation of the restraining order if he were to live there.

There was a modification to the restraining order that allowed him to visit his Aunt to care for her and take her to her doctor's appointments and everything.

When that came up in court, the ex said....."I didn't have a problem with that."

To which Judge Milian said........"how gracious of you."

Props to her for seeing right through that bullshit.

This bitch is living in her ex dude's Aunt's house...........rent free.........and she has the nerve to say she doesn't have a problem with him coming over to take care of his 94yr old Aunt.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip in back of jeep with Slim and Avon.gif

Anyway, the judge ruled in his favor and the daughter has to pay back the $1,950.......yet, the mother and daughter are still living in the Aunt's house without having to pay any rent or anything.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip in back of jeep with Slim and Avon.gif

Dirty game out here y'all...........dirty game.

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back