Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak on it.

She tried to kill you?

Get her preggo?

Set you up for a robbery?

Rolled wit her to make a drug buy?

Came in the room dressed as a Polar bear for you to smash?

Discovered she's a dominatrix...well that might not be a bad thing...pineapples.
Put together this bedroom set for her. She offers me some sex, I decline, just ask for a water. Mufucca pours a bottle of water on my head. Keeping cool, I leave. She follows me into the elevator, apologizing, then she licked my neck outta no where. I step back, she grabs my belt, tries to suck me off, white Girl gets on elevator, and I'm still pushing this broad off. She asks the white girl if she was down to suck my dick with her, white girl laughs, hits button, gets off. I pick her up, put her on my shoulder til I get to ground floor, by that time she has ripped my boxers, bit my back. Sit her down in the elevator, dip out, she starts screaming my name telling me to come back and fuck her. All I could envision is that Ray Rice elevator footage, nigga just kept cool.

The devil on my shoulder the whole time like in the cartoons saying "This bitch extra crazy, you know the pussy gotta be fire. Take her back upstairs and pound her the fuck Out!"

Put together this bedroom set for her. She offers me some sex, I decline, just ask for a water. Mufucca pours a bottle of water on my head. Keeping cool, I leave. She follows me into the elevator, apologizing, then she licked my neck outta no where. I step back, she grabs my belt, tries to suck me off, white Girl gets on elevator, and I'm still pushing this broad off. She asks the white girl if she was down to suck my dick with her, white girl laughs, hits button, gets off. I pick her up, put her on my shoulder til I get to ground floor, by that time she has ripped my boxers, bit my back. Sit her down in the elevator, dip out, she starts screaming my name telling me to come back and fuck her. All I could envision is that Ray Rice elevator footage, nigga just kept cool.

The devil on my shoulder the whole time like in the cartoons saying "This bitch extra crazy, you know the pussy gotta be fire. Take her back upstairs and pound her the fuck Out!"

And why didnt you?

Probably aimed at the Freemen population in Boston. Abolitionists were teaching negroes to read.

107394.gif

Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack
and the white man get paid off of alla dat

Found that mf!
This one of them moments where I can use a boo thang to listen to my dramatic cries and reimburse me.

48AFB679-D00A-487E-82B8-A51D4B0B40C5.gif

46574A81-D6CD-4C5F-A5E1-8035D6505ACA.jpeg When you wake up and you sit outside and looking for a ripe mango to pick. You know you left Babylon alone for a few days and you happy. @BNE I Back in Trinidad. Headed to Tobago in the morning. Everyone stay blessed.

Why can’t black ppl ever be on mf in time ......fam says the graduation is at 9 :15 , I’ll pick u up at 8 am by 8:45 am I’m still waiting so I say fuck it I’m gonna drive ....I get here no one here but me...I get a text saying can u save 7 seats?

Nigerians !! Smh

Last edited:
I graduated Sunday, so I was over mom dukes house yesterday & she slipped a graduation card with an $100 check from my parents but I'm not cashing it. Mom dukes retired early, my father still work & although they're good financially but they still $100 go a long way to the average person. Plus I just can't accept money as a gift from my parents, grandmother. It wouldn't be right if I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back