Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a dope ass flick tho. HBO was on their shit back in the 90's/early 00's. Strapped, First Time Felon, Tyson, Don King: Only in America, Gotti, Introducing Dorothy Dandridge... Back then they had some joints.

Hell yea HBO had some badass shows. When my mom finally got it back in ‘98 I was happy as fuck. Chris Rock Show, OZ, Spawn, The Corner. The movies were dope as hell too. Now all I watch it for is Game of Thrones.

Hell yea HBO had some badass shows. When my mom finally got it back in ‘98 I was happy as fuck. Chris Rock Show, OZ, Spawn, The Corner. The movies were dope as hell too. Now all I watch it for is Game of Thrones.

I can't see a single actor from Oz without referring to him as his character's name from the show. Like ole dude that played Vernon Schillinger that's now in the Farmer's Insurance commercials is always Schillinger. Dean Winters, who's in Allstate commercials, is still Ryan O'Riley. Ole dude Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje will be Adebisi until the day he dies.

I can't see a single actor from Oz without referring to him as his character's name from the show. Like ole dude that played Vernon Schillinger that's now in the Farmer's Insurance commercials is always Schillinger. Dean Winters, who's in Allstate commercials, is still Ryan O'Riley. Ole dude Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje will be Adebisi until the day he dies.

Dude that played Chris Keller and then ol boy from SVU.. my wife never saw OZ before and I told her how he was like in it. She didn’t believe me. A few episodes later she didn’t look at him the same.

And niggaz don’t call tha one cat Augustus...I always say “tha nigga in th wheelchair from OZ,”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back