Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayo anybody remember a cartoon from the early/mid 90's where the main character was a bone guy and his best friend was a lizard man. They were on a Team where they played all kinds of sports but would get there arms/ legs tail ripped off. Whats that show called? Cant remember if it was on WB or UPN

Monster league

You're calling MLK,Malcolm, etc dummies, stopped taking the debate serious..

comic book niggas lol

They still my niggas tho
They got caught ergo they........

Look Malcolm himself told you he was a dummy for getting caught. And he became great because of it. Aint no shame in being a dummy who got caught

You the most successful e-nigga I know. Why? Because you great now

Why? Because at some point you got caught.

Why? Cause you were a........dummy

Elaborate fam. Nigga may just move to Costa Rica after all.
Trump withdrew from the Iran deal essentially at the behest of Israel who is fearing Iran s growing influence in the Middle East. Long story short , Israel would like son Iran militarily, Iran has been funding armed opposition against Israel amongst other things....Iran is going to immediately restart their Nuclear Program. Israel and the US will eventually say we need to take aggressive action. There might be war. The US Army has not been able to meet its projected recruitment numbers.......Most experts are saying War in Iran will be disastrous

u see where im going w this.....i can elaborate more later im little swamped rn

If they didn’t reinstate the draft during the Iraq war like it was rumored to.. I can’t see what reason they’d have to do it now.
I remember a fuccn Army recruiter was in the office while I was getting my ISS resolved. Nigga told us we need to focus on the true enemy .... Bin Laden and enlist as buddies lmaoooooo. Gave his ass the bird, told him I'm on full ride to Eastern.

Trump withdrew from the Iran deal essentially at the behest of Israel who is fearing Iran s growing influence in the Middle East. Long story short , Israel would like son Iran militarily, Iran has been funding armed opposition against Israel amongst other things....Iran is going to immediately restart their Nuclear Program. Israel and the US will eventually say we need to take aggressive action. There might be war. The US Army has not been able to meet its projected recruitment numbers.......Most experts are saying War in Iran will be disastrous

u see where im going w this.....i can elaborate more later im little swamped rn

I see your point. I would like to think some shit like this wouldn’t be brought up.. but these days who the fuck knows. This presidency has opened up all kinds of fuckery.

I see your point. I would like to think some shit like this wouldn’t be brought up.. but these days who the fuck knows. This presidency has opened up all kinds of fuckery.
with fake tough guys like Trump and Bolton leading things and the the military industrial complex in the shadows rubbing their hands like Birdman? i expect fuckery...i hope im wrong

Hold up! @Goldie You comparing ya little 2weeks for dirt weed to likes of civil rights leaders b?

You really tried to make that correlation?

ayo anybody remember a cartoon from the early/mid 90's where the main character was a bone guy and his best friend was a lizard man. They were on a Team where they played all kinds of sports but would get there arms/ legs tail ripped off. Whats that show called? Cant remember if it was on WB or UPN

Just found the name of the show...Mutant league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back