Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lock the granddaughter up for getting the cops involved over a slipper... aint like she got hit with a pot..a chair... a belt.. a switch from outside.. a shoe...

but a fuckin slipper? a soft ass slipper? shame...

while I hear you,

dont be mistaken.....granny been doin this shit for years.....she knows exactly where to hold that slipper and the wind trajectory in her house

I know she stung that ass....probably dropped her lmao.....what else make a 45yr old call the police on big mama???.....she was seeing stars bruh she legit feared for her life

while I hear you,

dont be mistaken.....granny been doin this shit for years.....she knows exactly where to hold that slipper and the wind trajectory in her house

I know she stung that ass....probably dropped her lmao.....what else make a 45yr old call the police on big mama???.....she was seeing stars bruh she legit feared for her life

lmfao bruh im pretty sure we all done been there.. and quite possibly seen many a stars from a prolly well deserved whoopin... we aint call the cops tho.. thats some new shit

maybe this needs to be moved to the other thread... but ima just throw this out there... cuz he aint dating/fuckin/wifing a black woman.. his opinion and views on gun violence against black folks means less? he don't get a say now or his opinion on the topic means less just offa that?

That's what they would like you to believe. Not because what he says ain't true (it is), but because their bitterness over the fact that his woman ain't Black clouds their thinking. Clearly he couldn't have come up in the struggle if his woman ain't black... Which anyone with a piece of a brain stem knows is utter bullshit but these folks feel better about themselves when they discount dudes (and women for that matter) with a non-black s/o.

lock the granddaughter up for getting the cops involved over a slipper... aint like she got hit with a pot..a chair... a belt.. a switch from outside.. a shoe...

but a fuckin slipper? a soft ass slipper? shame...

Granddaughter need several azzz whoopin for that...Police need an azzz whoopin for arresting a 95 yo...the police clerk need an azzz whoopin for processing her.

ya'll know Ms Bessie got big commissary in that bitch

bunk fulla butter cookies and shit

she sellin summer sausage slices on D block

Office is having a drive for a co worker whose house caught on fire. One of the prizes is a 60inch TV. Black lady on my team won, but has a small car, so I put it in my truck, drop it at her house in Frisco. I'm about to pull out her driveway, 3 cop cars blocking me in. Mufucca gonna say they had reports of a breakin. I told them they better catch homie then. Long story short I'm a large Black male in a truck on rims in a white neighborhood.

The lady told the whole damn office, and the White Sympathy is annoying as fucc.

lmao

you ok Carl?....fuck those idiots

did you show them your license? I mean what gives?

maybe this needs to be moved to the other thread... but ima just throw this out there... cuz he aint dating/fuckin/wifing a black woman.. his opinion and views on gun violence against black folks means less? he don't get a say now or his opinion on the topic means less just offa that?

It's really about the messenger more than the message.

Everything he said might be valid, but it calls his credibility into question when certain aspects of his life don't seem to be consistent with his views and opinions.

People start thinking everything he's doing is just an act to promote his career and begin to question whether he's sincere about any of it.

Similar to how some rappers make a living by promoting a lifestyle that they've never even lived.

Once things like that come to light, people don't look at them the same.

:huh?:What does this even mean?

Most people take a pic, theres things in the pic other than the things they are asking you to focus on. In that pic all you see is what your asking people to focus on, and I "assume" that the set up is intentional.

Anyway, you made me explain a joke,..

images.jpg kinda took the fun out of it

lmao

you ok Carl?....fuck those idiots

did you show them your license? I mean what gives?
Carl?

Nigga I'm straight, been done worse by the police. Shit was more annoying than anything. They wanted to be passive aggressive.

Gave them my insurance card Yada Yada Yada, came back clean, then they gave me the spill about how they just had to check out the what was Called in. Nigga wanted to talk about Wolverines basketball since he saw my mug in the car...Then old girls old ass Dad comes out the house telling them to go on, explaining the situation. All the while these niggas ain't moved their vehicles. So I tell the officer that I'm trying to go about my business, they finally move. But the one bastard follows me out the neighborhood, hits every right, lane switch, so I pull into 711,he does too. Nigga pulls up to my passenger window and says "Guess you needed more coffee too. " Little bullshit ass tactics bruh. You should be able to shoot the fair one with the police without getting shot man.

Fam....I was mocking the white sympathy lol
LMFAOOOO my fault, shit went over my head like a pass from Blake Bortles. They more mad about it than me.
"Did you get his badge number? I can't believe this is how my tax dollars are spent."
I had to stop these white ladies from trying to hug me and shit. I'm cool nigga just want to help this family get shelter.

matter fact I might know that nigga lol

looks super familiar

who remembers rachet bity from the ic?

thats my boy irl....looks and sounds like that fool on the cool lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back