Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister just bought thug of the year to my house... They just met on POF , been dating for 3 hours and they already beefing....

Nigga must gotta rep cuz he recognized a one of the niggaz on my block when he got out the car.... But this nigga got no chance with my sister... He already stressed and she already done.... ROFL

My sister just bought thug of the year to my house... They just met on POF , been dating for 3 hours and they already beefing....

Nigga must gotta rep cuz he recognized a one of the niggaz on my block when he got out the car.... But this nigga got no chance with my sister... He already stressed and she already done.... ROFL
You should show her the pof thread from the ic

She brought a pof nigga home to the fam tho? That's the wildest part of the story to me.

Imo it's better than most of the other ones cuz you can tell that the website is very catered towards relationships in comparison to most of the other sites.

Fair enough but to bring a random dude to your brother's house and he married with kids is wild to me. And according to du the nigga thugnificent.
Maybe it's me though. Cause I gotta date a chick damn near a year before I'm bringing her around the family.

Fair enough but to bring a random dude to your brother's house and he married with kids is wild to me. And according to du the nigga thugnificent.
Maybe it's me though. Cause I gotta date a chick damn near a year before I'm bringing her around the family.

Lol no question, that shit is lowkey problematic to me too. It raises all kinds of warning signs to me when women aren't more protective of their family or kids like that.

What kind of surgery?

Got some random 1 in a million bacteria infection that had my shit swollen with fluid and looking like a whole fucking arm and it hurt like a muthafucka. They had to cut in a couple places and drain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back