Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real shit thats how it be round

Lol...I know bruh...shit is tha same here...but tha thing is it’s not always us that start it...niggaz just like to try Charger drivers like they used to try light skin niggaz...I know cuz I’m both smh

Woman ran her basket into my car and left it there. She ain’t see me in it. I rolled my window down and she freaked out. That shit ain’t end well at all.

Woman ran her basket into my car and left it there. She ain’t see me in it. I rolled my window down and she freaked out. That shit ain’t end well at all.

People mad foul for that shit...I can only imagine how many times shit like that happens when we don’t catch them...seems like my car gets a new ding everyday smh

You shoulda got out the car and pushed that shit into the back of her legs as she walked off. That shit hurt

Me n my brother used to do it to each other all the time

As a Charger driver I both RESENT and RESEMBLE that remark!!

:mf1:

Maaaann...muthafuccas stay trying to race me and my Charger.

Revving the engine in their car and I'm lookin at them like
b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

"Dude...we're at a stop light. The next one is a few feet in front of us?!?!"

You shoulda got out the car and pushed that shit into the back of her legs as she walked off. That shit hurt

Me n my brother used to do it to each other all the time
I pushed the basket into her car and she called the police on me. I got another warning.

Maaaann...muthafuccas stay trying to race me and my Charger.

Revving the engine in their car and I'm lookin at them like
View attachment 44872

"Dude...we're at a stop light. The next one is a few feet in front of us?!?!"

Had a highway patrolman pull up on me at a red light back when I 1st got my whip and and ask me “Wanna run to tha next light?!”

I was like “Nah..I’m good...cuz if I lose I lose and if I win I lose”

Nigga thought I was gonna fall for tha okie doke...so he can say I was trying to run from him?! FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back