Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d just like to point out tha fact tha when I was doin’ my smoothie cleanse you wished my son to eat some chips in my face...but I’m not petty so I’ll juat wish you luck with your cleanse....

:hahaha:

Crazy day...

Started off at my wife job, they had some kinda outside fun day for the kids n shit....I was dumb tired cuz I worked last night, but whatever..... Shit was cool.... Found out white and Asian people let their kids just run out info the street and through parking lots like cars go to the hospital.... Good times

Left there and drove way to the other side of town for free comic book day...I bought red son the Superman shit, my son bought a Pokemon manga, and my wife bought a Harley Quinn shirt.

After that we split up and hit the free bins.... All together we got like 61 comics....

I got some Adam warlocks I'm excited about

Legionaries

Team Titans

Namor's

I even got a Lobo in there
There was a lot more too... Hopefully I got some gems.... Story wise, I'm not much of a collector but I love good stories

Lol so now my sister mad at me for not taking my nephew, and my homeboy mad for not taking him...

Lol they get on my nerves....I just started getting cool again with both of them cuz they always pull that shit.... Niggaz know how I move, I'm spontaneous as hell....I think they just jealous of my family cuz they not the ones I'm hanging with all day no more....

I mean I get it, before my family I was normally partner in crime with one of them...

But sorry.... Wife & kids come before friends and siblings.... They was salty last time I cut them back for that shit and if they start tripping they gonna be salty again

But for real im more comf out west bc i know where the real fuck shit is to avoid

Out south im inexperienced af streets like MLK look beautiful but idk if i should stop for gas or food

I didn't breathe a sigh of relief until I hit Washington Park (51st/Cottage)

Ain't nothing like the south side but if Elzo call it Bronzevile again he gonna have to catch a fade

I didn't breathe a sigh of relief until I hit Washington Park (51st/Cottage)

Ain't nothing like the south side but if Elzo call it Bronzevile again he gonna have to catch a fade
Lol I was 50th and Champlain all day....fam that neighborhood is as good as gone yo whites be walking their dogs at all times now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back