Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some street dudes believe that the rest of the world lives by their rules. Then when he get locked up for robbery and extortion, he gone say AB snitched.

Then hold up that robbery and extortion charge as a badge of honor.. probably gone brag that he commits robbery and extortion in his raps..

I agree with what you saying. But Adrien Broner be trying to be street. I think he was accused of robbery back in 2016. But i hope he not that dumb again.

Sounds like some Macroeconomics. No thx.
Discuss the beginning of the Industrial Age effect on Income Inequality....the effect of the crash of 1894. .....the early attempts to move on from a gold backing.....New York high society in the late 19th century.....interesting stuff. But if u ain’t into that there’s a in the Heat of the Night Marathon lol

Discuss the beginning of the Industrial Age effect on Income Inequality....the effect of the crash of 1894. .....the early attempts to move on from a gold backing.....New York high society in the late 19th century.....interesting stuff. But if u ain’t into that there’s a in the Heat of the Night Marathon lol
Lmaoooo @ In the Heat of the Night. I'ma wait on Touched by an Angel and Diagnosis Murder marathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back