Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when your friends, family etc bring up young & dumb things from the past that you don't want to remember but they try to glorify it. They be like "mannnn you remember when me & you ran from the police, when we were about 16 then they sent the K9 after us & it bit you on your leg & you was screaming for help?" You'll be like "Yeah nigga, thank you but ain't trying to remember that young foolish sh** nigga, I'm an anesthesiologist now".

looks like Meek should be released any day now ...hopefully this wont be the end of ppl caring about this monkey as justice system

Gotta find this book

9781257177721_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

So I am not caping but lets stop acting like that is the actually name of the book. How to make a negro a christian is the name of the commentary & analysis book by Kamau Makesi-Tehuti.

jonestp.jpg

This is the actual book he is commenting about.

9781257177721_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

So I am not caping but lets stop acting like that is the actually name of the book. How to make a negro a christian is the name of the commentary & analysis book by Kamau Makesi-Tehuti.

jonestp.jpg

This is the actual book he is commenting about.
word...u got a copy of that book?

I'm watching Aries Spears on Izm radio right now and Tariq told Aries his ex-wife is fine as hell,I googled and WASN'T disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back