Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad...

Here go one.

What's DJ Khaled's favorite number?

Because there's a 1.....and another one

images
Man that was trash, but funny loll.

Looks like I’ll be looking for a new job soon.

These mfs tryna force relationships and shit and I ain’t with it. If I don’t keep my same position next year, I’m out this hoe.

what do you mean?
They think we formed cliques and want to move teachers around to work with different teachers. Nah! I’ve worked with one of my coworkers two years straight and we get shit done. If I ain’t built a relationship with others by now it ain’t gonna happen.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m cool with a lot of my coworkers. However, some of them have work ethics I can’t get with. Some of them like to control shit and not let others help. I’m not with that shit. I’m here to teach, not sit on my ass and do secretary work.

They think we formed cliques and want to move teachers around to work with different teachers. Nah! I’ve worked with one of my coworkers two years straight and we get shit done. If I ain’t built a relationship with others by now it ain’t gonna happen.
Yeah that shit is weak as fuck..
Don’t get me wrong. I’m cool with a lot of my coworkers. However, some of them have work ethics I can’t get with. Some of them like to control shit and not let others help. I’m not with that shit. I’m here to teach, not sit on my ass and do secretary work.

I hear you i know how that shit can be some people dont value their responsibility and see it as a job while others are on that dictator shit those extremes are not helpful

Never believed in change for the sake of change.

So what if people are cliqued up.

As long as things are running smoothly there's no need to "reinvent the wheel" so to speak.

Whoever proposed this must not have much work to do.

Then when things don't work out, they'll be the first ones looking for answers trying to solve the problem............that, ironically, they themselves created.

Yeah, I'd be heated too.

Yeah that shit is weak as fuck..

I hear you i know how that shit can be some people dont value their responsibility and see it as a job while others are on that dictator shit those extremes are not helpful
Our AP is a micro manager. She wanna control every thing. It’s insane.

SAS be disrespecting df outta Max, I'm surprised he aint leave the show yet. Max the only reason i still watch this shit.

View attachment 42900
Lmaoo idk why this is so funny to me.
2585643-8951009653-raydi.png slowly put ur foot near her neck, then slowly rest it on her neck. If she don't say nothing, slide it up to her jaw, if she still don't say nothing, aggressively lay it on the side of her face, if she still don't say nothing, apply pressure..if she bite her lip and tense up so the doggy strikes hit harder....

blackguy~2.jpg

That's when you call her a fucking slut and go ham

they are seriously discussing KD hitting like on a negative Westbrook on FirstTake..

This shit is so wack and it speaks to our cultural infatuation with this bullshit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back