Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you first turn the shower on and you get hit with that cold water

wall%20crawl.jpg

SAS be disrespecting df outta Max, I'm surprised he aint leave the show yet. Max the only reason i still watch this shit.

Bruh, if you ever check out Undisputed with Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless..........you'll never wanna watch First Take again.

Both shows trash to me.

Shannon Sharpe is easily the best out of the 4 though, matterfact a show with Shannon and Max would probably be good.

Last edited:
I tried to listen to Easily Offended, but Murda Mook gotta turn down the "New Yawk" just a lil bit for me to make it through a whole episode. Homie mad extra

How does a person that's driving a bus, has history of driving reckless, have proof that he was on the phone before the crash, kills 6 kids from the aftermath is only sentence to 4 years?

I assume since it wasnt a brown person that killed those 10 people with a van in Canada it wont be a terror attack, you wont here anymore from it after tomorrow, no pray for Toronto, and but of course he is mentally ill.

Both shows trash to me.

Shannon Sharpe is easily the best out of the 4 though, matterfact a show with Shannon and Max would probably be good.

Nah, Max is garbage.

'Should've never been picked for that show to begin with.

Say what you want about Skip, but he's the best compliment for both Shannon and Stephen A.

:mybad:
I'm saying if y'alls dialogue had never incorporated such things. And you aren't sure where the limits lay, cause not every woman is forthcoming about how raunchy they want the sex to be...

Sometimes you gotta, you know

:whew: slowly take it there
Ion even like feet. Wish a nigga would plant his whole foot on my face.

I assume since it wasnt a brown person that killed those 10 people with a van in Canada it wont be a terror attack, you wont here anymore from it after tomorrow, no pray for Toronto, and but of course he is mentally ill.

I seen that yesterday on the news. That cop showed the GOAT compliance. I'm surprised that he didn't take him for some good ol Burger King before the suspect was booked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back