Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

You can't help those who don't want help. Nigga came out of prison early from a 14yrs sentence to a job making $20 (with a felony) and free car. I'm done trying to help this nigga mane fuck it

Fam came home, landed a job making decent coin, especially with a felony, with a ride??? Sheeeeeeeeeeit. Every time that nigga call the crib I ain't even saying "hi" it's just "Nigga you fucked up... Yeah auntie here, hold on"

So my cousin got out of prison early on the Obama law for non-violent offenders. This nigga gets out and has a job, car and place to live waiting on him. BUT niggas gon nig and he still was trying to sell dope.....welp them boy's came got him. Now he's about to go back to prison finish his sentence plus whatever this new charge is going to be smgdh

Got damn that nigga had a big come up & blew it; niggas don't even get that lucky fresh out of prison. After having the luxury of getting all of that, coming out of jail. I couldn't participate to put money on his commissary after that. He is at where he wanna be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back