Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
30591506_1621466387967064_5204120729062211584_n.jpg

What you smoking today?

like a public function?

somebody threw a known location 4/20 kickback in a city where its illegal?

I've never been to anything like that and wouldnt lol

even still somebody gotta give up real info for you to get raided

sounds like whoever was just loose out here
some drug dealing niggas i didnt know were having a function....

It's disappointing you don't see any black people doing shit like this, but I've made piece with the fact that we abandoned jazz long ago. Niggas always whining about cultural appropriation and culture vultures, but never put any thought into all the shit that we created and basically gave away for nothing, but I digress.

Honestly I haven't even touched anything related to trees ever since I zoned the fuck out after that edible last summer. 12-14hr high's ain't what's up.

I got 3-4 dispensaries within 5 minutes from the crib. Not even fuckin with it. Nope.

Even tried gummies and that shit had me fucked up. Shit's come a looooong ass way from when I was a regular smoker.
since i no longer drink and smoke...i m weary of getting after it tonight....

I just found a YouTube channel where this cat does Jazz covers of video game music, and that shit is dope. I know some of ya'll might know Schala's Theme for Wiz Khalifa's Never Been. That probably my favorite piece of video game music. This dude did a jazz version of it, and it's basically everything you'd hope it would be.

It's disappointing you don't see any black people doing shit like this, but I've made piece with the fact that we abandoned jazz long ago. Niggas always whining about cultural appropriation and culture vultures, but never put any thought into all the shit that we created and basically gave away for nothing, but I digress.

I've done some re-orchestrations using the best GM files I can find and running it through some of the VST's I have on tap. One of the better sounding joints I did was the intro to ChronoTrigger. I've been trying to get Secret of Mana's theme "Angel's Fear" right but my current DAW is waaaay too underpowered to even begin the fuck with the plugins I'm throwing at it.

IMG-20180419-WA0000.jpeg

On god every chick that come up to my desk and see that shit start chatting me up lmao. Almost died at the last chicks reaction. She knew exactly what was up. I kno her pussy got wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back