Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people used to actually try to have a KAT vs Anthony Davis debate. The real know that Anthony Davis is a whole other beast

I need some mfn happiness right about now.

anigif_sub-buzz-13446-1524143620-10.gif

:)

I need some mfn happiness right about now.
Well, you're beautiful, intelligent, funny, insightful, unique, and definitely wife material. I know all of that can mean nothing. But in a world of billions being one of a kind is as precious as the last words from a love one. You are that special, and real talk, honestly. In a world of billions, only millions share that attribute with you. Be blessed and stay blessed Kandy Apple

So my cousin got out of prison early on the Obama law for non-violent offenders. This nigga gets out and has a job, car and place to live waiting on him. BUT niggas gon nig and he still was trying to sell dope.....welp them boy's came got him. Now he's about to go back to prison finish his sentence plus whatever this new charge is going to be smgdh

Well, you're beautiful, intelligent, funny, insightful, unique, and definitely wife material. I know all of that can mean nothing. But in a world of billions being one of a kind is as precious as the last words from a love one. You are that special, and real talk, honestly. In a world of billions, only millions share that attribute with you. Be blessed and stay blessed Kandy Apple
Boy shut yo ass up.

So my cousin got out of prison early on the Obama law for non-violent offenders. This nigga gets out and has a job, car and place to live waiting on him. BUT niggas gon nig and he still was trying to sell dope.....welp them boy's came got him. Now he's about to go back to prison finish his sentence plus whatever this new charge is going to be smgdh

Wow!

He shoulda seen tonight's episode of Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back