Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women believe men find it sexy, some men do...those men are usually bi sexual and they dictate to women what men find sexy. Brainwashed women eat that shit up and follow suit..

Like Nicki Minja..ion know how to spell her name. She pretty, she's is real sexual, her platform and fame give an aura that amplifies a niggaz desire to fuck her.

But all the extra long weave, make up, and just overall extra shit about her..no stone cold straight man finds any of that sexy....but it's like,..these bi sexual niggaz got the peer pressure these for any nigga that do say that's trash..to have a bunch of niggaz unsure and afraid about their man hood..say that the nigga who say that's trash...that he wack

I love a woman in heels...who gives a fuck if they red bottoms?..they heels..get naked and lets fuck while u wear them..tired of this brain washing shit that goes on in this world..

Niggaz that fuck men dictating to niggaz that don't, what's sexy about women. He don't even wanna fuck her
Ya wife told you she wouldn’t get ain’t any nipple rings huh?

Stayed whipped my friend

Tattoos heal my nigga...unless you fucking wit ashy chicks their skin should get back to its soft, sensual, smooooth texture...
#tflm
#tattedfemaleslivesmatrer
#tattedchicksmadsexy
You believe that whole body tats make a woman more sexy? Like it adds to their appeal to you, if so why? What about it heightens their sexuality to you?

You believe that whole body tats make a woman more sexy? Like it adds to their appeal to you, if so why? What about it heightens their sexuality to you?

Professionally and artistically done...I think tha individuality and freedom of self expression adds to tha sexiness a woman already processes

Professionally and artistically done...I think tha individuality and freedom of self expression adds to tha sexiness a woman already processes

The bolded is what you find sexy in a woman? You find a woman that openly expresses who she is sexy? Not the tats themselves?

The bolded is what you find sexy in a woman? You find a woman that openly expresses who she is sexy? Not the tats themselves?

No nigga...I’m not about to play thesaurus word games and Dr. Phil hour wit you over this lol...u asked what about a full body tatt on a female adds to their sexiness...a woman without tatts can also be sexy...but a woman with tatts imo just looks sexy...visually...with tha eyes at tha same time showing off an air of individuality and freedom of self expression I associate with a full body tatt...sleeve...something not easily hidden

No nigga...I’m not about to play thesaurus word games and Dr. Phil hour wit you over this lol...u asked what about a full body tatt on a female adds to their sexiness...a woman without tatts can also be sexy...but a woman with tatts imo just looks sexy...visually...with tha eyes at tha same time showing off an air of individuality and freedom of self expression I associate with a full body tatt...sleeve...something not easily hidden
Got chu

But let me say fam, women are brain washed into having these forms individuality by believing doing the same thing everyone else is doing, just doing it slightly different..is individuality.

And men have been brainwashed into believing this is a form of individuality in women. When innocently enough, are into who a woman is as in individual. To where the whole body tats thing is a talking piece like Valentine's day..but not actually real.

It's a pathway into a way of being that is rife with the illusion of expression through customization.

It's the template of Myspace which was actually the Skynet, that people believe is yet to come.

But let me say fam, women are brain washed into having these forms individuality by believing doing the same thing everyone else is doing, just doing it slightly different..is individuality.

And men have been brainwashed into believing this is a form of individuality in women. When innocently enough, are into who a woman is as in individual. To where the whole body tats thing is a talking piece like Valentine's day..but not actually real.

It's a pathway into a way of being that is rife with illusion of expression through customization.

It's the template of Myspace which was actually the Skynet, that people believe is yet to come.

Gotchu lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back