Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I have before but fuck sparkling water in general. Hate that shit.

This was from a non coworker. But she isnt good at determining these kinda things.

@Remedy do I sound like Im a black man?
bXq8W.gif

You are a black man, that's all that matters.

What if its her Netflix n chill nigga that just loves chicken fingers and french fries...:myheart:

Theres a bigger issue but ill let it rock

Just found a acre of land in my old hood going up for tax auction, its appraised at $23,000. Mini bid is $4000, hopefully no one else is there for it.

I wouldve got it lol but that would be our last date. As a parent you dont go out if your kids aint got food.

cosign the bolded. Told y'all I had to stop fuckin with a chick 'cause she was livin large but her kids looked like they were homeless. Pretty sure when we went out the first time her kids prolly had frozen generic waffles with jelly for dinner.

Party still going. Maybe we need to shut the thread down during the day...then open for business again around 8ish or 9ish at night

Just found a acre of land in my old hood going up for tax auction, its appraised at $23,000. Mini bid is $4000, hopefully no one else is there for it.
So I just learned that you can buy the property outright from the owner before the auction. I think im going to offer buddy $1000 and pay the taxes.

So I just learned that you can buy the property outright from the owner before the auction. I think im going to offer buddy $1000 and pay the taxes.

So you gonna low ball the shit out a nigga already getting low balled? Savage. Hope he ain't black.

If you can't, sell it b4 someone comes and snatches it from under you.

Black folks back are the main targets for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back