Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
is u raising the kids?
is you interested in raising the kids?
or is you just tryna fuck...??

if u just tryna fuck shit the fuck up and get the food.. you'll have a better chance at fucking
If it was all about cash for fucking I'd call one of these IG "models" for booking.

is u raising the kids?
is you interested in raising the kids?
or is you just tryna fuck...??

if u just tryna fuck shit the fuck up and get the food.. you'll have a better chance at fucking

oprah.gif

That bitch dont respect that. She just ask some simp shit on the first date.

lmao Du in here talking like Morgan

not making no sense but making all the fucking sense in the world at the same time

tumblr_oz07yriPka1rkbi4ao7_r1_1280.gif

tumblr_oz07yriPka1rkbi4ao8_r1_1280.gif

first of all, i don't even fuck with nice restaurants like that......at least not for no stranger....if it's a first date, we still on chill mode... which means sports bar, fridays, something like that..

nice restaurants is an upgrade for a nigga like me... first date basic as shit and kids meals at them spots be like $12??

i ain't fronting for an extra $25....especially cuz ima deliberately take that as you feeling me, and since you was seeing how far you can get on a first date....imma see how far imma get too...

best case scenario we fucking, worst case, i know where i stand.....

shit ain't nuffin to get upset about...it's all in the game

she's dead-ass wrong for even asking. I know dating women with kids has slightly different rules, but one of those rules ain't never been "buy her cumbsnatchers food on the first date".

We just breaking the ice and getting to know each other, buying the kids food on the first date is too damned early. Your best bet is to run as far away from her ass as possible 'cause she's the type that'll introduce you as "y'alls new daddy" and have them callin you daddy from the first time you meet 'em.
Ain't no good men at chea bruh

In all fairness to the lyft driver, shouldn't you just catch a cab? I'm sure they know the roads better. They may cost a little more though. It's your ride though...

I shoulda caught a cab. Paid $59 for what's usually $24 because of the ice storms and dude took longer than I do hopping on the bus and train every morning. I'm trying to tell dude where to go but he just kept following GPS. I wanted to punch him in his fucking head. Literally coulda took the bus for $3.25 and got to work 10 mins sooner. How? Straight waste of money and time.

I was told my voice was racially ambiguous today. I dont know how I feel about that

u forgot to stop using your work voice

I make sure not to take personal calls around many coworkers cuz I know I sound totally different talking to my people

gotta step outside and get untucked lol

u drink LaCroix Sparkling Water?
Lol I have before but fuck sparkling water in general. Hate that shit.

u forgot to stop using your work voice

I make sure not to take personal calls around many coworkers cuz I know I sound totally different talking to my people

gotta step outside and get untucked lol
This was from a non coworker. But she isnt good at determining these kinda things.

@Remedy do I sound like Im a black man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back