Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo niggas think buying food is a big deal. fuck it a nigga buys you one watered down drink and some rinky dink ass meal and they think thats big shit
loool. I know women that ask men to pay whole ass bills like rent, car notes, cell phone bills (I would never js) so buying a lil something for ray ray and tee tee aint that serious to me.

I always look out for the niggas Im dating —-when I got it. Ill treat a dude out sometimes even on the 1st date and dont go around counting coins or being a bird by denying them basic shit like feeding their kids or whatever.

its nothing. I literally dont care. Its food at the end of the day. basic ass shit.

yeah I hear you

and yeah i can buy food all day.....no big deal at all

your view just changes after you've been taken advantage of a few times

you could be rich and get that feeling that somebody is trying to get over and thats a wrap

different strokes tho

Man we on a date. First date at that. You supposed to be impressing me like I am supposed to be impressing you. Obviously she wasnt impressed and was like can I use him.

I would have said cool but I need some compensatory pussy to lube them dollars out of my wallet.

she's dead-ass wrong for even asking. I know dating women with kids has slightly different rules, but one of those rules ain't never been "buy her cumbsnatchers food on the first date".

We just breaking the ice and getting to know each other, buying the kids food on the first date is too damned early. Your best bet is to run as far away from her ass as possible 'cause she's the type that'll introduce you as "y'alls new daddy" and have them callin you daddy from the first time you meet 'em.

It depends on the situation and the person. If we are at City Island or something then absolutely but if we are at Nobu then we are stoping at Mcdonald’s on the way home. ( just jokes). If we were out eating and she said she had to take something home for her kids the yes i would have bought it. But it would completely depend on how she approached it. Can You buy some food for my kids?no. If she presents differently then no problem. Or she could say i want to buy something to take home to my kids and then I would say no problem just add it to the bill which I was paying anyway. Not a big deal.

In my opinion, if your single with kids.

Your just single, your kids have nothing to do with whomever you date until y'all live together and or are married.

That person can choose on tbeir own if they want to get in your favor to do a lil something.

But your kids should have nothing to do with them. That if you want me you take all of me shit is bullshit. Why you making someone beholden to the choices you made?

If she were to order it to go when we place our order and said separate bill, I can see myself saying put it all on my card when the waiter came back with the checks.

right!....give me the option of being a gentleman.....a grown woman knows how to go about that in a way that leaves you no choice

if it was done that way we'd all most likely say we got it with a big grin

FUCK THAT!
The kids are your responsibility. You didn't have to pay for dinner tonight you should be able to order a kids meal.
is u raising the kids?
is you interested in raising the kids?
or is you just tryna fuck...??

if u just tryna fuck shit the fuck up and get the food.. you'll have a better chance at fucking

talk that baller shit Du! lmao

I've paid bills, bailed out of jail, paid off tickets and fines, held mama's down, etc....but we were already down and had been down....we grew to that level

im not doing that shit for a chance of a second date lol
yea i've done none of that... but that's whassup....glad you was living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back