Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, yesterday I shot a laser through this mans car and he slammed on his breaks so hard. I couldnt stop laughing.
Then, I had to mature up and say "Kandy that couldve caused a wreck, grow up."
Last night, I shot it through someone house and I seen them come to the window. LMAOOOOOOO

788a6fb96c8fa7e39deaf57f873e5d4f.gif

And how old are you again?? Lol

My 12 yr old son being a super asshole this weekend...he know I’m doing this smoothie cleanse so all weekend he been asking for bugged out shit...he usually wants subway subs and shit for dinner but now all of a sudden he want a 10 pc lemon pepper from wing stop...this yesterday

Now I’m in here cooking his dinner which is torture enough but he wanna come eat some chips right in my face...slow motion like...I tell him to get his ass in tha living room wit all that shit and he gone say...”But dad...I’m not supposed to eat in tha living room??” Maaan...if you don’t get tf out my face you might get yo 1st grown man ass whooping in here tonight

:umf2:

My 12 yr old son being a super asshole this weekend...he know I’m doing this smoothie cleanse so all weekend he been asking for bugged out shit...he usually wants subway subs and shit for dinner but now all of a sudden he want a 10 pc lemon pepper from wing stop...this yesterday

Now I’m in here cooking his dinner which is torture enough but he wanna come eat some chips right in my face...slow motion like...I tell him to get his ass in tha living room wit all that shit and he gone say...”But dad...I’m not supposed to eat in tha living room??” Maaan...if you don’t get tf out my face you might get yo 1st grown man ass whooping in here tonight

Kids be on that shit. My daughter told me this story bout some kid messing with her and teacher not caring and im like what. Then she gonna say she joking an shit. Like lil girl no

Should've slap the chips outta hands.

Should've slap the chips outta hands.

I wanna slap tha teeth out his mouth my nigga...I haven’t eaten shit but raw almonds and carrots since Monday!! And he wanna play wit me...he don’t know how lucky he his to have a dad like me!! And by that I mean one who’s high af right now so I’d prolly fall chasing his lil ass anyway lol

CHEW THEM CHIPS LOUDER WORD....LIFE JR!

Annnd he’s a II...I couldn’t have a Jr. cuz all tha juniors I know be fucking up!!
“Yooo..Junior got locked up again!!”
“You know Junior shot tha club up last night?!”

You never hear “Maaan...tha second got 5 kids wit 4 different women!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back