Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now realize why they cancelled the Marco Polo series on Netflix.

Weinstein was the company the show was under. Smh.

"Sigh" anybody looking for new movies to watch Terrarium Thread : Gang
https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/terrarium-gang-we-right-here-fam.2882/
New joints just added
proxy

proxy

So, yesterday I shot a laser through this mans car and he slammed on his breaks so hard. I couldnt stop laughing.
Then, I had to mature up and say "Kandy that couldve caused a wreck, grow up."
Last night, I shot it through someone house and I seen them come to the window. LMAOOOOOOO

Quit thinking soo much. You're imagining shit.
I'm transparent as hell, if something is wrong I have no issue saying something is wrong but it aint.
I ain't insinuating that something is wrong, I'm saying your energy is off. You're you, but you not you, you..like something is in the back of your mind keeping explosive Kandy at Bay because that energy might need to be used elsewhere..but ya mean

I'm here if you need someone to unload on

I'm insinuating that something is wrong, I'm saying your energy is off. You're you, but you not you, you..like something is in the back of you mind keeping explosive Kandy at Bay because that energy might need to be used elsewhere..but ya mean

Show me where I should've been explosive.

I'm insinuating that something is wrong, I'm saying your energy is off. You're you, but you not you, you..like something is in the back of you mind keeping explosive Kandy at Bay because that energy might need to be used elsewhere..but ya mean

How you get this vibe online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back