Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, nigga literally smoking weed outside the bar... Bruh...I smoke weed..I get it.. Just take it down the street or around the corner.... Not right outside the bar....

And I said the shit mad humble... Mad cool and respectfully.... Like I ain't want no issues...

This nigga tho..... He determined to make it an issue... Kept trying to make it personal.... Kept trying to make it aggressive.

I'm steady being cool... Trying to explain the shit... But this nigga being difficult so finally I'm like

"You know what nigga... Fuck it.... You wanna act stupid? Let's fucking go... I'm tired of trying to be reasonable..... I'd much rather get it popping...u ready?"

Now all of a sudden he had be enough and ready to get the fuck outta here....

Yea I bet

Watching "Roxanne" and COT DAMN!! These niggas ain't shyt! Niggas outchea robbin ole girl like it ain't nothin

I see you are a gamer

old-school arcade, console, and pc games only for the most part. Haven't bought a console since getting a PS2 back in 2002 and even then I never bought any games for it. I only used it to play my old PSX games 'cause my original Playstation needed repairs that I wasn't willing to do.

sup_yall3.jpg

All I see is the chase
I'm on the run like a rockstar in a stock car
That's driven by the fear of being replaced
Fear of being erased, another day at the race
To the finish line where nothing significant awaits
My people listen to me and say when they listen to me
All they hear is the greats
But I can't listen to it 'cause all I hear is mistakes
I'm on a mission to optimize the vision
Separate the hisses from the kisses and recognize the snakes

-Phonte

The Woman Behind The Squat-And-Squint Meme Says Potential Tinder Dates Now Think She’s A Catfish

https://blavity.com/the-woman-behin...tential-tinder-dates-now-think-shes-a-catfish

xfs25hag4dxmn6qxh7u7

The identity of the squinting woman in the pink jacket has finally been uncovered.

Internet users have been posting the meme for a variety of situations, from slandering short dudes to recovering after Cash Money took over for the ’99 and 2000.

FADER played detective and discovered Karlin Elisa is the lady in pink.

This meme has generated many laughs, and that’s exactly what Elisa wanted to do.

“You’re so welcome,” she said to an admirer on Twitter. “My goal is life to put as many smiles on as many faces as I can before I leave this earth. This has been a treat for my soul!”

Like many great things, this picture was an accident. The squat-and-squint picture is a blooper shot from another picture.

She posted it after taking the original picture and joked that her knees were hurting after flexin’ for the ‘gram.

Although Elisa is enjoying the attention the picture is getting, it has affected her love life. Potential Tinder dates think she is trying to finesse them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back