Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk, ever since meek been locked, philly been killing it in sports

or it could be the fact I moved here and brought good luck and a dash of magic to the city

:hahaha:
I dunno which it is but your posts be making me miss that city like shit..

Quit my job at the club. Just cracked a bottle with the homies. Fuck stress.

same hella stress right now and the weather so shit right now

Yeah tried to tell my boss I was taking caribana off and he was talking to me like I'm some kind of bitch so I said fuck it and quit. Shit been too positive for me lately. I wasn't trying to hear that shit. How you mad about me booking time off 4 months in advance?
Been thinking about quitting anyway so I just said fuck it. My niggas that work there are mad tho. But I'm just tired of that scene in general. Shit is just stressful.

Yeah tried to tell my boss I was taking caribana off and he was talking to me like I'm some kind of bitch so I said fuck it and quit. Shit been too positive for me lately. I wasn't trying to hear that shit. How you mad about me booking time off 4 months in advance?
Been thinking about quitting anyway so I just said fuck it. My niggas that work there are mad tho. But I'm just tired of that scene in general. Shit is just stressful.

damn i hate bosses like that fuckin ignorant for noreason . you going down to the parade ? ima avoid that shit im hitting up the fetes and shit .

how you gonna pay your bills bro ?

how you gonna pay your bills bro ?

I work a full time job lmao. That was extra cash.

The money I'm making at the new day job I just started this week covers the loss anyway. I'm straight. Worst comes to worst I can just go to another club but I think I'm done with that. Been doing it 12 years. I'm tired.

damn i hate bosses like that fuckin ignorant for noreason . you going down to the parade ? ima avoid that shit im hitting up the fetes and shit .

Lmao. Nah my black ass staying home. Maybe roll somewhere with my older brother if he calls. But i try to avoid being in the mix. That shit is like new years for wild niggas.

tired of yall putting up bad ass women in your avis. I be thinking some new fine ass woman joined the site, when its really just yall niggas

FC297CA1-AD79-416C-BD83-1BFCC7E49B21.gif

What colonge you guys fucking with? My go to's are Lacoste blanc, and burberry touch, I want to grow my collection, switch it up and stunt on niggas with some shit I know nobody else got. So I after some studying I decided to blind buy Hanae Mori HM eau de parfum. Hopefully I kill em with that shit. Might cop this Yves Saint Laurent nuit next.

What you niggas rocking with?

Millesime Imperial by Creed......thats my go to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back