To the finish line where nothing significant awaits
My people listen to me and say when they listen to me
All they hear is the greats
But I can't listen to it 'cause all I hear is mistakes
I'm on a mission to optimize the vision
Separate the hisses from the kisses and recognize the snakes

-Phonte

Tigallo the goat

I live in the hood but literally inside the hood, there is a Jewish community. They have their own neighborhood and everything. So on Saturdays, you will see a lot of them walking around.

My son asked about them, so I took him into their neighborhood and whatnot. Big ass houses, they was all walking down the streets. He was like oh okay.

Now every time he see white people walk down the street he says “Hey Jews.” Lmaoooooooo

I live in the hood but literally inside the hood, there is a Jewish community. They have their own neighborhood and everything. So on Saturdays, you will see a lot of them walking around.

My son asked about them, so I took him into their neighborhood and whatnot. Big ass houses, they was all walking down the streets. He was like oh okay.

Now every time he see white people walk down the street he says “Hey Jews.” Lmaoooooooo
What state you live in if you don't mind me asking?

I think you stay right by my sister. She lives near that big ass JCC on Brasewood.

its tax season and all of the printers in our office just went down yo im bout to smack fire out of anyone who evens looks at me wrong today

That’s about ten minutes away. They deep out here. They got two neighborhoods that they took over. Well they were here first according to my granny.
Yup. My ex use to work for a builder who did kosher homes for them. His is crazy how hard the work to get around there religious rules

Yup. My ex use to work for a builder who did kosher homes for them. His is crazy how hard the work to get around there religious rules
Yo, it’s this one neighborhood. It’s literally tucked inside the hood. Soon as you go in it’s like little townhomes. Nice. Then older homes, nice af. Then you drive in a little deeper, mansions! Then soon as you drive out the neighborhood. Ghetto as shit.

Then you go to the other side of my area bunch old rich white folks. We blended like a mf over here.

Yo ABW, I'm doing maintenance on the site today. So the site may be down for about 10 minutes or so

Yo, it’s this one neighborhood. It’s literally tucked inside the hood. Soon as you go in it’s like little townhomes. Nice. Then older homes, nice af. Then you drive in a little deeper, mansions! Then soon as you drive out the neighborhood. Ghetto as shit.

Then you go to the other side of my area bunch old rich white folks. We blended like a mf over here.
It's like that over here in the north too. Right on Desoto nothing but hood ass apartments, then right next to it tucked off really nice houses. Shit was crazy the first time I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back