Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of your chicks on the site. I bet she the chick who profile I clicked the other day. I was like ooh a new girl!

No lie, there's a young one I deal with who's this way. She 24, and is used to niggas flocking to her. Shorty infatuated with crazy shit that the young me was into.

We were at Bennihana a while back, she want to do IG stories with me and the food and shit. I had a shitload of one's from going to the strip club, tipped the waiter with them, she gonna put some shit up talking about "old Bae really in these streets, office a front." Bruh I wanted to slap fire outta her. Niggas rob niggas off that shit where I'm from, then you putting my money in jeopardy.

I had one who spent just about every 10mins showing me every pic she took of herself wheneva we met up...EVERY...pic.

I had one who spent just about every 10mins showing me every pic she took of herself wheneva we met up...EVERY...pic.
Shit be annoying. Them the ones you just take her phone, pull it out, tell her to get to it, record her eating the dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back