Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when niggas be like "Man she ain't talking about shit." but I you listened to their conversation, and she gave the nigga several openings... Smh

Bruh...speaking from experience, I've stopped talkin to a few solely b/c they couldn't hold a conversation to save their life. Lol.

Some of them expect the other carry the convo.

I'm willing to do about $800 a seat, once in a lifetime experience, plus Pops getting old. Amazing that I Love that nigga after all the wild shit.

Bruh...speaking from experience, I've stopped talkin to a few solely b/c they couldn't hold a conversation to save their life. Lol.

Some of them expect the other carry the convo.
No lie, there's a young one I deal with who's this way. She 24, and is used to niggas flocking to her. Shorty infatuated with crazy shit that the young me was into.

We were at Bennihana a while back, she want to do IG stories with me and the food and shit. I had a shitload of one's from going to the strip club, tipped the waiter with them, she gonna put some shit up talking about "old Bae really in these streets, office a front." Bruh I wanted to slap fire outta her. Niggas rob niggas off that shit where I'm from, then you putting my money in jeopardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back